Terms & Conditions - Restaurant Hub Services 2021
GDPR Compliance - Restaurant Hub Services
New Zealand's Privacy Act 2020 - Full information regarding how it protects the personal information of individuals in New Zealand, click here.
Restaurant Website Data - You may communicate with the restaurant booked and request at any time, the restaurant booked, either edit or remove your personal information from the restaurant's own database.
Restaurant Hub Portal Data - You may request at any time that Restaurant Hub edit or remove your personal information from our database, please follow the below link for further information on this process and how to be removed https://www.restauranthub.co.nz/privacy-policy/ or email: [email protected]
Your online restaurant booking will be allocated the best available table in the restaurant or eatery.
When making an online or telephone booking at a restaurant, you agree as a courtesy to contact the restaurant if you have any changes, rebooking dates, arrival delays or need to cancel your booking.
With dietary or special requests made online, the restaurant will endeavor to accommodate your request, online requests are not guaranteed - For confirmation of request please contact the restaurant directly. Their telephone and email contact details can be found in your booking confirmation email.
Disclosure & Disclaimer
1. Direct Restaurant Website Bookings - Our restaurant booking services have been developed in an effort to provide users with the ability to make bookings and orders at partner restaurants. However, the Restaurants individually are alone responsible for their services and interactions with you
2. Restaurant Hub Portal - is an aggregation site providing food information, booking, special offers, and shop sales platform. We help keep you informed about restaurant info, special offers, and industry news. The Restaurants individually are alone responsible for their own services and interactions with you.
While every effort will be made to ensure the advertisements and information contained within our websites is accurate and up to date, we make no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information, nor do we assume any legal liability or responsibility for this.
Payment Services - Stripe or Paymark
1. The Payment Services allow users to hold confirmed tables, pay for event tickets at participating restaurants or make a shop purchase, through the Stripe or Paymark Applications. In order to use the Payment Services at a participating Restaurant, you must: (A) make a reservation for the Restaurant through the restaurant's website directly, Google or Restaurant Hub; (B) provide valid payment method information as further described below; (C) provide and verify your mobile phone number as further described below. (D) have a Payment Account in good standing. (E) The Payment Services may not be available for all Restaurants; (F) There is no fee to you to use the Payment Services, but your mobile carrier’s standard text message and data charges may apply; you are responsible for any fees charged by your mobile carrier in connection with your use of the Stripe Payment Services or Paymark Payment Services.
To the extent permitted by law, we (and our officers, employees, agents, service providers, related companies, and other bodies corporate) exclude all liability (including in contract, for negligence or otherwise) for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential and including loss of data, opportunities, reputation or profits), costs or expenses suffered by you or in respect of claims made against you, however, caused, in connection with:
These Terms must be read subject to our obligations to you to guarantee the quality and fitness for purpose of our services under consumer protection laws like the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986. Nothing in these Terms overrides or restricts those obligations. However, we emphasize that we do not provide those guarantees in relation to products or services supplied to you by any advertiser.
1. Restaurant Website Booking Service - You acknowledge that your use of the Restaurant websites booking services may be subject to interruption or delay. Due to the nature of the Internet and mobile phone communications, Restaurant's service provider ( Restaurant Hub ) doe not make any warranty that the booking services will be error-free, without interruption or delay or free from defects in design or engineering.
2. Restaurant Hub Portal - You acknowledge that your use of the website and associated services may be subject to interruption or delay. Due to the nature of the Internet and mobile phone communications, Restaurant Hub and its service providers do not make any warranty that the website or services will be error-free, without interruption or delay or free from defects in design or engineering.
User Terms & Conditions
1. Restaurant Hub and its online booking services are brought to you by Restaurant Hub Limited.
2. Together with its related companies, for example - including Eveve NZ Ltd (“we” and “us”). These terms and conditions set out below (“Terms”) apply to your use of the Restaurant Hub website and the services we provide. By using this website (including by making a booking or setting up an account), you confirm that you agree to these Terms, and to any amendments, we make from time to time. Please read them carefully. If you do not accept the Terms you must immediately stop using the website and services.
These Terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with the law in force in New Zealand. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts for any proceedings in connection with these Terms.