Free Covid 19 Contact Tracing For Restaurateurs
FREE Guest Mobile Login - Contact Tracing
Under Alert Level 2, your restaurant, bar, cafe can open, as long as you can operate safely. This also means meeting your duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA). You need to eliminate or mitigate the risks associated with work, including risks specifically related to COVID-19
Best Practice Guideline - Guests login upon arrival or once seated via their mobiles. This ensures the Covid 19 database for your restaurant only contains actual guests arrived and a time stamp. Eliminating issues caused by Cancellations, No shows or Unarrived guests. Improving the accuracy of restaurant contact tracing data supplied to Health or Gov't Covid 19 depts.
Suitable for: All Walkins, Telephone & Online Bookings
If you operate a restaurant, café or bar you need to:
- Contact Tracing - Ask customers to provide contact details on entry and keep records up-to-date.
- Controls, incl the number of customers - Max 2 hours per table dining time | Max 100 people incl staff | Max group per table x 10c | All Diners to be seated | Each group of customers separated by at least 1 metre.
- Register Your Business for Contact Tracing Register Here
- NEXT STEPS - NOW SIMPLY FOLLOW THE RESTAURANT INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
RESTAURANT INSTRUCTIONS - FREE Guest Mobile Contact Tracing - Using QR Code or Web Login
TRAIN ALL TEAM MEMBERS ON HOWTO INFORM GUESTS AND AND HOW TO USE THE CONTACT TRACING LOGIN REQUIREMENTS - Items 2 & 3 below
1. Print & Display Downloads - It's your decision where guests login: Before entering | At the host desk | At the table | With the menu Select which print size and design you wish to display. Each has a QR code and guest instructions.
2. All Guests Login Via their Mobiles - All visitors to the premises simply need to scan the printed QR code using their phone's camera. Or login using the internet - Google Restaurant Hub.co.nz, Click Contact Tracing to enter their details. Digitally capturing and time stamping the required contact tracing data. It is simple, efficient
3. Login Confirmation - Each guest upon a successful login will receive a login confirmation onscreen
4. Restaurant Hub will provide - Only the Gov't or Health Dept with the appropriate restaurant Covid CT guest database upon request: firstname.lastname@example.org